Thank you for choosing Modesto Academy of Music & Design!
- Please put the parent or guardian's name in the box titled "Your First Name." The student's name will be entered in the "Registrants" section.
- Please use the comments box to tell about the student's musical experiences. You may also add notes regarding your children and any special needs they might have, this will be very benefitial for the teachers and the students.
- If you are registering for a group class, select your class from the list. If you don't see the class you would like at a time that works in your schedule, please use the "comments" box to tell us what times you have available.
- If you are registering for private lessons, select the 'Private Lessons' tab, instead of the 'semester' tab.
- When registering for adult classes please use 1/01/01 for your birth date.
- IMPORTANT: If you are a Charter School student - enter the school name in the 'Comments' section.
Registration is complete after you click 'complete registration.' You will receive an e-mail confirmation immediately.
Payment confirms your spot in the class. Checks may be made out to MAMD and sent to 5428 Pirrone Road, Salida CA 95368, or you may come by and see our facility.
Family discounts are available:*
2nd and 3rd course per semester - 5% discount (materials not included)
4th or more course per semester - 10% discount (materials not included)
*Discounts apply to the least expensive class
*Credits resulting from discounts will be applied to your account and available to use towards future enrollments.
*Please email us to receive the family discount.
Fall & Spring classes only:
Families paying through a charter school: Families are responsible for sending their ES the class information in order for us to receive the PO before the first class day. Any materials require a separate purchase order & families are responsible for contacting their ES with that information. Hart-Ransom students: We must have the enrichment voucher & deposit checks per student by that semester's deadline.
ALL MUSIC CLASSES including Private lessons: Enrollment in a semester course or group class indicates your commitment to attend class for the whole session. Since our program is created to provide maximum interaction and student involvement with a small student/teacher ratio, your withdrawal may require cancellation of the entire class. Out of consideration for the others in your class, we urge you to carefully consider your decision and remain in class until the end of the session. A thirty day written notice is required if you wish to withdraw from a group semester class program or private lessons, however no refunds will be issued for materials, tuition, or fees.
If the number of enrollments in the class does not meet the minimum requirement, the start date will be delayed or the class will be canceled. Any tuition paid will be refunded if the class is cancelled.
Should you chose to cancel after registering, please carefully consider the others in the class. Your withdrawal may require cancellation of the entire class. If you withdrawal within 7 days of the start date you will be charged a $40.00 fee. If you withdrawal on or after the start date of the class, you will be subjected to pay a fee of $50.00 plus charged for however many days the student has not attended until the drop date.